When you’re an adult and a nerd, sometimes you find your nerdiness leaking out into things adults care about – like house design. So if you have a house, and in some cases maybe an incredible amount of wealth lying around, consider these epic home upgrades:
1. A Lego Basement and Bar. When you need to enjoy a good beer and build some shit!
2. An Arcade Basement. Because, obviously.
3. A Star Wars Themed theatre, when you’re feeling like chilling with Boba Fett and C-3PO
4. Or if the Final Frontier is more your style, try this on for size.
5. If you happen to have a cave that came with your home (it really helps regulate the electricity
bill) consider a bat cave.
6. If epic lighting is more your style, try this on for size
7. If you are super-adult and enjoy wine, but want to keep your nerd cred – try making it Indiana
Jones themed. It’s better than Disneyland.
8. If you’re concerned that there are no options about where to sleep yet, maybe a Jedi Starfighter
is your style.
9. And if a big problem when gaming is that there isn’t enough TV space, well…